OmniAire 2200CBF Bag Filter Air Machine
OmniAire 2200CBF Bag Filter is a construction grade air scrubber equipped with a 95% ASHRAE bag filter and 2-stage pre-filter
(See our air exchanges per hour chart below)
The economical bag filter has a high capacity to collect bulk dust from cutting or grinding of concrete, wood, or plaster, great for containment of silica, plaster, wood, and other construction dust. This negative air machine can be used on projects where dust control is necessary but HEPA filtration is not a requirement but then easily switched over with a simple filter swap to a 12” deep HEPA 99.97%, 0.3 μ filter, or HEPA 99.99%, 0.3 μ filter (HEPA filters sold separately).
OmniAire equipment provides a cleaner and healthier environment in industrial facilities as well as abatement projects.
OmniAire 2200CBF Bag Filter Applications:
- For collection of silica or construction dust from cutting or grinding of concrete, wood or plaster
- Restoration projects after flood and fire
- Medical facilities during renovation and maintenance
- Removal of construction dust with the use of the Bag Filter module.
- Cleaner environment in industrial facilities
- Removal of construction dust generated by grinding concrete, sanding wood and many other tasks
OmniAire 2200CBF Accessories
- Activated carbon filters for removal of chemical fumes and biological contaminants
- Intake manifold for flex hose connection
- PEROx Air Purification module for the destruction of VOCs, odors, viruses, and bacteria
For your safety, the OmniAire 2200CBF is OSHA, UL, and CSA/IEC compliant for electrical safety.