KwiKool BIOair™ KBA1800 with HEPA Filtration, 115V
Contact Our Expert Team
Rapid Air Changes Per Hour
Ideal for Large Spaces
(See our downloadable chart below for air exchanges per hour)
PORTABLE FILTRATION AND NEGATIVE AIR
IDEAL FOR SCHOOLS, OFFICES, HEALTHCARE SETTINGS
AND OTHER SPACES WHERE PEOPLE GATHER
AND AIRBORNE PATHOGENS LIKE COVID ARE A CONCERN
The BIOair™ KBA1800 combines a high efficiency HEPA filter with a 3-speed fan for air filtration down to .3 microns.
It’s 100% stainless steel, with a small footprint suitable for large-sized spaces where high CPH is a benefit. Options include ceiling kits for ducting.
BIOair™ KBA1800 Features
- HEPA filtration with pre-filter—99.97% efficiency for particulates .3 microns or more in diameter
- Delivers 27 CPH in a 4000 cubic foot space (20’x20’x10’)
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Small footprint: 23″W x 26.25″D x 46″H
- Operates on standard 115V power
- ETL- certified
- Optional carbon filter
- Touchscreen controls
BIOair™ KBA1800 Specifications
- Fan Type (direct drive centrifugal) – 3-Speed
- Current Consumption (Amps) – 9.95
- Recommended Circuit Breaker Size – 15
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity (Amps) – 12.67
- Min/Max Voltage – 105-125 Amps
- Plug Configuration – NEMA 5 -15
- Weight (lbs.) 135
- Shipping Weight (lbs.) – 170
- Fan Motor Overload – Automatic Internal
- Automatic Restart – YES
- HEPA Filter Alarm
- Power cord – 6 ft.
- Plug Configuration NEMA 5-15
- dB = 69
Compare our full line of KwiKool BIOair™ Units including our newest systems with Advanced Bipolar Ionization Technology (BPI).
Please see the chart below for information on the BIOair™ line of products.