KwiKool KBIX1411 1.16-ton Portable AC and Air Purifier, 13,800 BTU/h 115V/14.7A
The FIRST combination portable air conditioner, air purifier, and negative air device
(See our downloadable chart below for air exchanges per hour)
The Latest Innovation in Air Conditioning and Purification
KBIX 1411 helps manage airborne pathogens like COVID-19 with HEPA filtration, UV-C lighting, Advanced Bi-Polar Ionization, and Negative-air
The KwiKool BioKool KBIX1411 1.16-ton air-cooled air conditioner combines HEPA filtration plus two types of air purification (UV-C lighting and advanced bi-polar ionization) to help manage airborne pathogens like COVID-19.
It is negative air-capable. The only portable air conditioner of its kind on the market, the KBIX1411 can be used as a negative air machine that both cools and disinfects in healthcare facilities, schools, and offices where cooling, purifying and/or negative air are needed.
Made of stainless steel in the USA, the KBIX 1411 helps reduce cross contamination by isolating the condenser system from the conditioned space.
The UV-C lighting helps reduce pathogens in the air and helps keep evaporator coil and internal surfaces of the evaporator chamber microbe-free. The advanced bipolar ionization unit is certified as ozone-free.
- Triple function air conditioner
- Can be used solely or in combination as a negative air machine, an air conditioner, and/or an air purifier
- Triple threat to help remove airborne pathogens
- Internal UV-C lights
- Advanced ozone-free bi-polar ionization
- HEPA filtration with pre-filter—99.97% efficiency for pathogens .3 microns or larger
- With pre-filter
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Digital control panel, with large, easy-to-read display
- Self-diagnostics with audible alarm and LCD visual display readouts for system fault conditions
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Hermetically-sealed rotary compressor
- Operating Temperatures: 65-105°F 50% RH
- 410A non-CFC refrigerant
- Direct drive, centrifugal fan
- Air flow (CFM): 460/single speed
- Supply air: adjustable vent
- Directional air nozzles optional
- I/O Integral Condenser – In/Out: Balanced air flow
- Direct drive, centrifugal fan
- Air flow (CFM): 700
- Condenser duct: 2 – 12″ dia., 8 ft. long
- Maximum duct length: 25 ft.
- Power: 115V
- Current consumption (amps): 14.7
- Power consumption (kW): 1.55
- Circuit breaker max (amps): 20
- Breaker size (recommended): 15
- Circuit ampacity max (amps): 18.575
- Mn/Max voltage: 105 – 125
- Power cord gauge/length: 14 AWG/6 ft.
- NEMA plug 5-15
- Dimensions: 16.325″W x 43.25″D x 37.75″H
- Weight: 230 lb.
- Shipping weight: 265 lb.
- External compressor overload indicator
- Automatic internal fan motor overload indicator
- Evaporator freeze-up: hot gas bypass and fan ceiling
- High-pressure switch: manual
- Low-pressure switch: auto
- Compressor short cycle
- Automatic restart
- Condensate pump
- Condensate tank safety shut-off
- Condensate tank overflow warning indicator
- Digital microprocessor thermostat
- Made in USA
- ETL-certified, conforms to ANSI/UL 1995
- Intertek certified as ozone-free per UL 867
This unit comes standard with a a 1-year warranty and a 3-year compressor warranty.