KwiKool BIOair™ KBA1000 with HEPA Filtration and Negative Air Capability, 115V
Rapid Air Changes Per Hour
Ideal for Medium Spaces
(See our downloadable chart below for air exchanges per hour)
PORTABLE FILTRATION AND NEGATIVE AIR
IDEAL FOR SCHOOLS, OFFICES, HEALTHCARE SETTINGS
AND OTHER SPACES WHERE PEOPLE GATHER
AND AIRBORNE PATHOGENS LIKE COVID ARE A CONCERN
The BIOair™ KBA1000 combines a high efficiency HEPA filter with a 2-speed fan for air filtration down to .3 microns.
This portable unit can be configured for negative air. It’s 100% stainless steel, with a small footprint suitable for medium-sized spaces where high CPH is a benefit and/or negative air is needed. Options include ceiling kits for ducting.
Need a 3-speed fan, UV-C lighting and/or advanced bi-polar ionization generator for air purification? Please see the KBP1000 or KBX1000 in the chart below.
The Bioair™ KBA1000 Features
- HEPA filtration with pre-filter—99.97% efficiency for particulates .3 microns or more in diameter
- Delivers 15 CPH in a 4000 cubic foot space (20’x20’x10’)
- Stainless steel cabinet
- Small footprint: 16-1/2″W x 22-1/4″D x 38″H
- Operates on standard 115V power
- ETL- certified
- Optional carbon filter
- Touchscreen controls
- Fan Type (direct drive centrifugal) – 2-Speed
- Current Consumption (Amps) – 5.2
- Recommended Circuit Breaker Size – 15
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity (Amps) – 7.75
- Min/Max Voltage – 105-125 Amps
- Plug Configuration – NEMA 5 -15
- Weight (lbs.) 85
- Shipping Weight (lbs.) – 120
- Fan Motor Overload – Automatic Internal
- Automatic Restart – YES
- HEPA Filter Alarm
- Power cord – 6 ft.
- Plug Configuration NEMA 5-15
- dB = 63
Compare our full line of KwiKool BIOair™ Units including our newest systems with advanced Bi-polar Ionization technology (BPI).
Please see the chart below for information on the BIOair™ line of products.Specification Sheet