KwiKool BIOair™ Plus: KBP600 – Special Offer for BSM Customers – Includes delivery!
The Latest Innovation in Air Cleaning,
Negative Air, and Purification
(See our downloadable chart below for air exchanges per hour)
Configure It YOUR Way
The BIOair™ line by KwiKool combines Air Filtration plus Air Purification, and/or Negative Air
KwiKool BIOair™ KBP600 Plus Features
- Dual function negative air/air purification OR can be used solely as a negative air machine or as a room air purifier
- Internal UV-C lights to help kill airborne pathogens
- HEPA Filtration with pre-filter—99.97% efficiency for particulates .3 microns or more in diameter
- 3-Speed Fan
- 600 CFM (CPH for 4000 cu.ft. = 9 )
- Stainless steel cabinet
- UV-C timer alarm
- HEPA filter alarm
- Touchscreen controls
- Optional Carbon filter
KwiKool BIOair™ KBP600 Plus Specifications
- UVC Light Wave Length – UVC 30 Watts / Max 85 Watts x 2
- Fan Type (Centrifugal) – Direct Drive
- Fan Motor Overload – Automatic Internal
- Automatic Restart
- Air Flow (CFM) – 600/500/400 – 3 Speed / Quad Direconal
- Top Discharge Stainless Flange – 8 In. / Optional 12 In.
- Optional CK-12S-SS Ceiling Kit – Oponal 12” Dia. Ceiling Kit
- Power Supply – 115v/Single Phase
- Recommended Breaker Size – 15
- Current Consumption – 5.14 Watts
- Power Consumption – 0.6 Watts
- Maximum Circuit Breaker – 20 Amps
- Min/Max Voltage – 105-125v
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity – 8.2 Amps
- Plug Configuration – NEMA 5-15
- Power Cord Gauge / Length in Feet – 14 AWG / 6’
- dB = 59
- 16.5”W x 22.25”L x 38”H
- Weight – 85 lbs.
- Shipping Weight – 120 lbs.
Higher CFM machines are available for larger spaces and/or higher CPH. See chart below.
Please see our other models
- BIOair™ KBP600 – $2595 (LTL Dock-to-Dock Delivery included)
- BIOair™ KBP1000 – $3295 (LTL Dock-to-Dock Delivery included)
- BIOair™ KBP1800 – $3895 (LTL Dock-to-Dock Delivery included)
Compare our full line of KwiKool Bioair™ Units including our newest systems with advanced Bi-polar Ionization technology (BPI).
Please see the chart below for information on the BIOair™ line of products.