KwiKool KWIB6021 – 60,000 BTU/h – 5 ton 230v water-cooled
Easy Plug and Play Installation
The Model KWIB6021 (nominal 5-ton or 60,000 BTU) is the smallest water-cooled unit possible in size and capacity in The Iceberg Series, KwiKool’s Flagship Line of portables for both primary and backup air conditioning.
With its full-featured design and high sensible cooling, the KWIB6021 is the perfect solution for cooling server rooms. The Iceberg Series is quick and easy with its “plug and play” technology and tops the competition in its small size, big performance, and tons of features.
From its hi-tech microprocessor controls and self-diagnostics to the long list of standard features (most of which are not even available in other brands), the Iceberg Series outperforms, outlasts, and out features other portables and all at a price that is comparable to the no-frills products that are available.
All Iceberg Series KWIB water-cooled units require access to a circulating water system, such as chilled water. Using tap water for water-cooled models is not recommended except for temporary applications.
The KWIB models are equipped with self-regulating internal water regulating valve, which is rated up to 150 psi. The KWIB6021 has automatic restart after power failure and runs on a 230-volt/40-amp Single-Phase circuit, which must be installed by a qualified electrician. The unit comes with an internal high lift condensate pump and a 5-gallon exterior condensate tank with float activated unit cut off for short term use.
And, KwiKool products are proudly MADE IN AMERICA.
We offer 11 KwiKool water-cooled models with cooling capacity from 13,800 to 120,000 BTUs per hour.
- 60,000 BTU/H – 5 Ton capacity water-cooled
- Compact yet Powerful
- Runs on 208/230V single phase 40 amp circuit
- Wide Operating range of 60ºF-110ºF
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Includes a counterflow coaxial condenser coil with automatic water regulating valve.
- Input/Output Alarm Contacts for connection to building systems
- Multi-function microprocessor control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap.
- Self Diagnostics that include audible alarm and LCD visual display readout for system fault conditions
- Internal high lift condensate pumps and a 5- gallon reservoir tank for total condensate flexibility.
- Condensate overflow protection
- Three fan speeds
- Auto speed- automatically sets fan speed based on heat load demand (not available on single-speed models)
Specification Sheet Operation Manual
CONTACT US for Rental Quote
|Dimensions||27.5 × 27.325 × 52.75 in|
|Units by Tons|