KwiKool KIB6021-2 – 60,000 BTU/h – 5-ton air-cooled – 208v/1Phase
Contact Our Expert Team
Compact yet powerful with 5-ton capacity
The KwiKool KIB6021-2 (KIB 6021-2 replaces the KIB6021) is the smallest unit possible in size and capacity in The Iceberg Series, KwiKool’s Flagship Line of portables for both primary and backup air conditioning. With its full-featured design, high sensible cooling, and balanced air system, the KIB6021-2 is the perfect solution for cooling server rooms.
The Iceberg Series is quick and easy with its “plug and play” technology and tops the competition in its small size, big performance and tons of features.
From its hi-tech microprocessor controls and self-diagnostics to the long list of standard features (most of which are not even available in other brands), the Iceberg Series outperforms, outlasts, and out features other portables and all at a price that is comparable to the no-frills products that are available.
- Wide Operating range of 60ºF-110ºF
- ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Includes KwiKool’s Exclusive I/O Integral Condenser where both inlet and outlets are ductable, without costly and bulky add-on kits
- THD Twin HyperDrive Technology produces a high volume of air without belts and eliminates all of the maintenance associated with belts
- Multi-function microprocessor control with a large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Easy-touch control pads make changing system settings a snap
- Self-Diagnostics that include audible alarm and LCD visual display readout for system fault conditions
- Input/Output Alarm Contacts for connection to building systems
- Internal high lift condensate pumps and a 5- gallon reservoir tank for total condensate flexibility
- Condensate overflow protection
- Three fan speeds
- Auto speed- automatically sets fan speed based on heat load demand (not available on single-speed models)
- Evap Fan 2000 CFM
- NEMA Field Supplied
- Weight 523
- 27.312″L x 50″W x 53.5″H
Specification Sheet Operation Manual