OmniAire 600V HEPA Air Machine
Highly portable, the OmniAire 600V produces 150 to 600 CFM and weighs only 55 lbs
(See our air exchanges per hour chart below)
OmniAire 600V HEPA air machines are used to clean the air as well as create positive or negative air pressure containment areas on job sites, in confined spaces, mold, asbestos, and lead abatement or remediation, commercial or factory sites, medical facilities, and many other places. With numerous optional filters, the 600V is suitable for a large array of jobs from light construction, to tasks that require true 99.99% HEPA efficiency.
Our housings have a smooth, clean finish and individually riveted construction; with hospital-grade non-marking casters allowing for easy portability. All critical seams are silicone sealed before and after riveting to assure that contaminated air will not bypass the HEPA filter. OmniAire 600V machines have an easy to sanitize aluminum housing, designed to last job after job.
The 600V offers an assortment of options for pre-filters, HEPA filters, and accessories. Our standard machine configuration ships with a Dustlok, primary/secondary filter, and a 99.97% efficient HEPA filter. Dustlok pre-filters are treated with an anti-microbial additive to prevent the growth of bacteria, and a tackifier to increase dust holding capacity.
OmniAire 600V Applications
- HEPA filtration during abatement of mold, asbestos, and lead.
- Renovation projects or light construction.
- Create negative or positive pressure containment areas.
- Removal or control of odors, VOCs, or fumes.
- Medical facilities and labs.
OmniAire 600V Accessories
- UV germicidal irradiation modules for virus, bacteria, and bio-contaminants
- To direct airflow as needed, optional intake manifold adapters can be added to the OmniAire 600V that simply drop into the rear or the machine. Our manifold adapters are made of durable ABS plastic and allow the machines to operate outside of the containment area and connect to the containment with a flexible hose.
- OdorGuard 600 carbon filters when added optionally provide effective control of odors, VOCs, or fumes. OdorGuard filters can be installed behind the Dustlok pre-filter for individual projects, or whenever necessary.
For your safety, the OmniAire 600V complies with OSHA, UL and CSA/IEC electrical safety requirements.
OmniAire equipment provides a cleaner and healthier environment in industrial facilities as well as abatement projects.