Frost Fighter Indirect Fire IDF350 – 350,000 BTU/h – 110-120V/15amp
The perfect solution where clean, dry heat is required to complete a project on time and within budget.
The Frost Fighter Indirect Fire IDF 500 offers more options than any other industrial/commercial heat unit on the market today.
Ductable up to 45ft, the Frost Fighter Indirect Fire IDF350 is available in two different fuel-source options and comes standard with many features designed for safety, performance, and efficiency not found on competitive systems. These include a fully-insulated jacket, industrial grade burner, stainless steel heat exchanger, satin-coated steel with powder-coated paint, independent fan and blower, heavy duty 6-ply pneumatic tires, polarity and running lights, and a flexible duct attachment. These units are North American made.
Call for details and options: 1-866-948-5300
Optional items: Remote thermostat, heat recovery system, XLT large 60 US-gallon fuel tank, and foam-filled tires.
Frost Fighter IDF350 Specifications:
- Indirect Fire
- BTU/h: 350,000
- Fuel Type: Propane/Natural Gas
- CFM: 2,500
- Fan Motor: ½HP 1,800RPM
- Static Pressure: .5 inches
- Flue Size: 6 inches
- Outlet Configuration: Dual 12” or Single 16”
- Electrical Requirements: 110-120V/15amp
- Net Weight: 420 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 70” x 35” x 52”
- Crated Shipping Dimensions (L x W x H): 83” x 37” x 52”
- Crated Shipping Weight: 580 lbs.
- CSA/ETL Certified
Frost Fighter IDF350 Standard Features:
- Fully Insulated Jacket
- Industrial Grade Burner
- Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- Satin Coated Steel w/ Powder Coated Paint
- Independent Fan & Blower
- Heavy Duty 6-Ply Pneumatic Tires
- Polarity & Running Lights
- Flexible Duct Attachment – Pin Lock or Belt Cuff
- GenySis Primary Control w/ Diagnostic Reader (Oil)
- 42 US Gallon DW Fuel Tank w/ Gauge (Oil)
- 3 Trials for Ignition (LP/NG)
- EZ Ball-Valve Switch Over (LP/NG)
- Automatic High Limit Safety Switch-off
- Lifting Bail
CONTACT US for a QuoteCONTACT US for a Quote