KwiKool KBIO1411 – HEPA, UV Air Conditioner – 13,800 BTU air-cooled 115V/1ph
Contact Our Expert Team
Medical Grade Portable Air Conditioning & Cleaning
The Model KBIO1411 (nominal 1.1-ton or 13,800 BTU) is the newest KwiKool Portable Cooling System in The BioKool Series.
KwiKool’s BioKool Series exclusive 4 point “air therapy” process cools, cleans, disinfects, and retards mold & microbe growth. This means that the KBIO1411 model will clean 99.999% of all particulates greater than .03 microns in size and reduces microorganisms by irradiating the evaporator coil, airstream, and the internal surfaces of the evaporator chamber, all while controlling the temperature.
The BioKool Series KBIO1411 is quick and easy to install with its “plug and play” technology and has a patent-pending. From its hi-tech microprocessor controls and self-diagnostics to the long list of standard features (most of which are not even available in other brands of ordinary spot coolers), the BioKool Series KBIO1411 is in a class by itself and will give you the clean cool space that you need.
** Exhaust duct required in most cases. Pumps are recommended for indoor applications.
- MADE IN USA! – ETL and CETL listed to UL and CSA standards
- Compact yet Powerful -13,800 BTU/H – 1-Ton capacity air-cooled
- Runs on 115V 15 amp circuit – Wide Operating range of 65ºF-105ºF
- Filter – Filters 99.999% of particulates greater than .3 microns in size
- Internal UVC light irradiates the evaporator coil, air stream and the internal surfaces of the evaporator chamber
- UVC light interlock switches that turn the UVC light off for access door openings
- Dual ducting: provides balanced air pressure to prevent entry of outside contamination
Specification Sheet Operation Manual Warranty
CONTACT US for a Quote